Pictou Island may be small, but we have wondrous sights! The
Pictou island prides itself on its history! Check out one of its historic sites or the heritage building to learn more about how life was on the island. Maybe relaxing on the beach is more your thing? We have many gorgeous beaches, and each offers a unique characteristic to keep you coming back.re are many sights to see and lots of things to keep your day full.
The community has an abundance of community services. The community center has publicly available wi-fi. The Pictou Island Market offers island memorabilia and art made by locals. With so much to see, we also have a wide range of activities that people love to do while on the island.
1. West End Lighthouse & West End Beach
2. Pictou Island Market
3. Pictou Island Wharf, Wharf Beach & Southern Lighthouse
4. Factory Road – Public access to North Shore & North Beach
5. Pioneer Cemetery
6. Sutherland Memorial Church
7. Community Center – Wi-Fi access, The Herse & Heritage Buildings
8. Fire Department
9. Dance Hall
10. John MacCallum Memorial Park – East End Beach
Normal 0 false false false EN-CA X-NONE X-NONE